Why addons for an addon?
There is a lot of room for customization and new functionality in ember-leaflet. However, that functionality may not be desirable to be included in every ember-leaflet project, or it may just be too specific for a certain scenario. Leaflet plugins are good candidates for ember-leaflet addons.
If you build something and want to share it, let me know and I'll add it to this section.
- ember-leaflet-google-tile-layer - Google's tile layers for ember-leaflet
- ember-leaflet-rotated-marker - Extends marker layers to support rotation
- ember-leaflet-multi-options-polyline - Adds polyline with different options per segment (for example color-coded depending on speed/grade etc.)
- ember-leaflet-marker-cluster - Provides Beautiful Animated Marker Clustering functionality for Ember-Leaflet
- ember-leaflet-layer-control - Provides Layer Control Interface functionality for Ember-Leaflet
- ember-leaflet-openweathermap - Provides Open Weather Map tile layers for ember-leaflet
- ember-leaflet-cartodb - Provides CartoDB.js layers for ember-leaflet
- ember-leaflet-tiles-cache - Extends tile layer to support tile caching
- ember-leaflet-tiles-provider - Extends tile layer to support using a provider rather than an URL
- ember-leaflet-mapquest-tile - MapQuest's tile layers for ember-leaflet
- ember-leaflet-contextmenu - Provides a context menu
- ember-leaflet-draw - Provides feature drawing functionality and a Drawing Control for Ember-Leaflet
- ember-leaflet-heatmap - Offers Heatmap.js functionality for Ember-Leaflet
- ember-leaflet-heatmap-layer - Another Heatmap.js wrapper for Ember-Leaflet
- ember-leaflet-google-mutant-layer - New Google's tile layers with TrafficLayer and other google layers support for ember-leaflet
- ember-leaflet-polyline-decorator - Ember Leaflet Addon for L.PolylineDecorator